Monday, December 17, 2007

Those unread books

Having spotted several blogs about books which have been bought but lie unread, I thought that I would impose my own challenge on myself. The slight cheat is that I have already started all of these. To make matters worse, I could add many more books to this list.

These are just some and I give myself until February 28th to read:

Nature's Engraver - Jenny Uglow Finished 20 Jan 08










The Snow Geese- William Fiennes Finished Christmas 2007










Death's Other Kingdom - Gamel Woolsey Finished Jan 08











Barbarian in the Garden - Zbigniew Herbert Finished 21 Jan 08










Alice B Toklas - Linda Simon Finished Jan 08








Fathers and Sons - Alexander Waugh









Case Histories - Kate Atkinson Finished Jan 22 08










Human Traces - Sebastian Faulks Finished January 08



No comments: